* Sending out quotes & invoices – with just a simple text to me I can make sure your quote arrives with your potential customer within minutes of you pricing up the job.
* Sourcing new suppliers & contractors – have you had time lately to research the best deals?
* Social Media – maybe you haven’t got time or the wherewithal to create and keep up a facebook business page & you would like one set up, monitored regularly with up-to-date content. Maybe you would like Instagram and/or Twitter presence?
* Diary management – don’t worry about remembering to check your diary or losing track of time. I’ll make sure you never miss an appointment.
* Customer care – do you wish there was someone who would deal with all the initial queries and questions right up until the customer is ready to buy your service? At what point would you like to meet them? Do you want to encourage positive reviews & recommendation? I can help with all of that.
One of the things that always impressed me about Helen was that she always took responsibility not only for her own work but for her own learning and development. Anything she was asked to do, if she was not sure how to do it (for example she was asked to create a Housing Services Newsletter for the department) she arranged appropriate training for herself and did it. When she brought to light any problems or issues within the office’s performance, processes or procedures she always came armed with proposed solutions.
Text or call ‘Hey Helen!’ on: 0744 932 9398